The Unicist Functionalist Designers were developed to enhance the functionality of business processes. The Unicist Functionalist Designers are participative processes to develop designs in adaptive environments. They are based on the unicist functionalist principles that allow managing the functionality and operation of adaptive systems.
The participative process includes three roles to simplify and accelerate the design processes:
1) A coordinator to organize the development of the design processes.
2) An ombudsperson who is responsible for ensuring the benefits for customers and users.
3) A fallacy-shooter who is responsible for ensuring the testing processes.
The input to any functionalist design is the functionalist principle of the entity that is being designed and the output is the definition of the operational design that includes the definition of the necessary binary actions.
The functionalist design process begins with the existence of a solution that needs to be built and ends with the installation of the solution. The steps of the process are the following:
1) Research of the Functionality of the object or process that is being designed. This research might be substituted for the use of available functional knowledge.
2) Description of the Functional Solution. It includes the description of the functional synchronicity of the processes and objects included.
3) Definition of the Binary Actions. These actions drive the solution and include the use of objects and catalysts to ensure results.
4) Conceptual Design of the Solution. It includes the definition of the results that need to be achieved by the different structural components of the object or process.
a) Creation of the Prototype. It is based on developing creative alternatives that fulfill the needs of the functional structure and are customer oriented in terms of value generation, costs and quality.
b) Test and Recycle the Prototype. Both the operation and the functionality of the solutions are tested and the prototype is recreated as many times as needed.
c) Development of the Final Solution and Destructive Tests. Based on the final prototype, a solution is developed. The destructive tests consist in extending the use of the solution to adjacent application fields until the functionality is no longer reliable. They establish the scope of application of the solution.
Unicist Functionalist Design can be installed in design thinking groups to develop the conceptual design of adaptive systems where the knowledge of the functional structure of the object or process is required. This complementation allows developing business cobots in design thinking groups using unicist AI or unicist logical rules.
Business Diagnostic System
IT Systems & Apps Builder
Business Cobots Builder
Intelligent System Designer
IT Maintenance Cobots Builder
Client Centered Process
First Choice Marketing
Products / Services
Virtual B2B Marketing
Virtual B2B Selling
Patient Centered Process
Decision Rule Builder
Install a Consultation Library
in your Company
The functionalist principle defines that there is nothing in the universe, which is part of a system, that does not work with a purpose, an active and entropic function, and an energy conservation function. Their interaction defines the functionality of the binary actions that produce results.
Future Research Lab